EU Regulation 2016/79
(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Category 1 data: name, surname, address, place, city, province, country, ZIP code;
- Category 2 data: landline⁄mobile phone number
- Category 3 data: fax number
We would like to specify that the collection and subsequent processing of data concerning minor subjects shall always be subject to the explicit consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
- Why do we need the data, and what do we do with them? In case of purchase or sale of goods⁄services and with reference to each category, we need Your data as detailed above, or part of them, for the following purposes:
- the “category 1” and “category 2” data are usually necessary to create and develop a business relationship, such as the purchase of a product⁄service from Svapna. Such data can concern both “legal” persons, such as companies, shops, etc. (“Business to Business” channel, hereinafter, also “B2B”), and individuals, if the sale is made through our e-commerce site (“Business to Consumer” channel, hereinafter, also “B2C”); denial of consent for the processing of these personal data prevents any other subsequent activity;
- with particular reference to the e-mail address (“category 3”), provision thereof is mandatory only in the case of sales made through the company e-commerce site; it is not necessary for any other sales⁄purchasing service, in which cases it is requested simply in order to streamline communications between the parties and inform customers directly on promotional and marketing activities from time to time organised by Svapna; in any case, this address shall be provided to Svapna only with prior explicit consent, which can be revoked at any time by the data subject;
- Personal data of natural persons obtained through existing or future business relations with legal entities (customers or suppliers) If the data to be collected refer to business relationships with legal entities – be they customers or suppliers, existing or developing, we can still obtain all or part of the “category 1,2,3” data concerning:
- “category 1,2,3”: the processing of Your personal data in the case of “partnerships of one or more subjects (e.g. limited, general and limited liability partnerships, professional firms, etc.);
- “category 1,2,3”: the processing of personal data concerning Your employees⁄consultants⁄collaborators who are going to interact with our employees⁄consultants⁄collaborators for the execution of the business contract for the existing or developing purchase⁄sale (e.g. email messages concerning order status updates, phone calls, messages, sms, etc.);
We suggest you inform your employees⁄collaborators⁄consultants and⁄or final customers that their personal data in the categories mentioned above are liable to be processed as specified below.
- Who processes the collected data? Your personal data may be processed by all or part of the offices⁄departments1 of Svapna, by the respective employees⁄consultants⁄collaborators who shall operate in the capacity of processors or persons in charge of processing, established in Italy, Vicolo Matteotti 4, 35011 Campodarsego (PD).
No other third party supplier has access to Your data. Your personal data shall not be disseminated in any way.
- How long do we store the collected data? The law requires us to store documents pertaining to our business relationships (orders, bills or lading, invoices, etc.) for 10 years, and this includes any personal data pertaining to said contracts. After 10 years all personal data of the subject shall be irretrievably deleted or completely pseudonymised. Your e-mail address and, in general, any data collected subject to consent and used to inform the data subject of promotional or marketing activities shall be retained until the data subject should revoke consent, which can be done at any moment by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of the received e-mail message or by filling in the form that can be downloaded from www.svapna.com, “Privacy” page.
- What are the data subject rights in connection with the data processing? If you believe that the data collected and stored by us and concerning your person are erroneous or incomplete, you can request to see, correct or delete such information. For clarification or complaints regarding the processing of Your data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may contact the acting Data Processor Suraj Shah at the following address: email@example.com. If, our best efforts notwithstanding, you are not satisfied with the way your data are being processed, you can address a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, following the link in the “Privacy” page of the www.svapna.com website.